FS/FT TS-520

rayfri rayfri at HIGHSTREAM.NET
Mon Feb 20 21:43:47 EST 2006

Trading upward in the Kenwood world.     Have recently acquired a TS
820, so am letting go of my TS-520S rig.
160 - 10 meters.  Works and looks great.   Have used it on the air.
Only one small blemish ...  the metal around the filament
switch is slightly wrinkled.

Am looking for:

Remote VFO/speaker for a TR4 and little cash for a trade   OR     Remote
VFO for my new ts 820 and a little cash for a trade.   OR   will sell
the ts-520 outright.

OR   will also consider a swap of the ts-520 for the Kenwood 6 meter
transverter that was used with the 520 or 820.

Ray  WA7ITZ