Any D-Day Trips To Normandy? Off Topic

Bob Lydon AB3L1 at AOL.COM
Wed Feb 22 18:05:29 EST 2006

I have thought about this for about two years now, so maybe I should  ask and
see what I get.

We have a young historian in the house. Patrick is eleven and eats up
history. I am wondering if there might be a military group that is  sponsoring a
trip to Normandy? Maybe some opening for two to get over there. The  angle is
that maybe a group charter might be more economical for us.

If anyone has some info for me on this or just some tips for travel, if we
can get there, would be appreciated.

Out of respect for List space I would think that replies should be kept on  a
direct to me basis.

Thank you,

Bob AB3L