40m AM

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sun Jan 1 11:37:31 EST 2006

W4IT is ROARING in here on 7285 kHz, but I can't hear the other
station he is working. Aparently he is outside our skip zone
in Alexandria, VA. - he is named Bob, KT4KS.

W4IT is in the Greer Amateur Radio Club, so I am guessing
he is in South Carolina. RS 59 plus into central Florida today!

Sure is great to hear some 40m AM.

I have the DX60 all ready to go here now. See you all on AM soon!