Gonset amp question

rayfri rayfri at HIGHSTREAM.NET
Sun Jan 1 17:06:20 EST 2006

I'm thinking I'll probably take it from him.   On FM it will give me a
fantastic signal for simplex ... and should be able to get into Idaho
repeaters from Salt Lake City....  especially when run into two 7
element beams at 35 feet that give about 12 db gain....
Let's see ...  12 db gain...   16 times about 200 watts out of the
Gonset ....   NICE SIGNAL ... HI HI.
Then when I get a two meter sideband rig.....