[FLBOATANCHORS] Re: Amplitude Modulation

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Thu Jan 5 17:31:14 EST 2006

Great Ed - we can gauge a little better what is the best time of day
for the short-skip propagation on 40m between Sarasota-Bradenton
over here into Orlando/Central Florida.

See you on AM soon!

Bry, AF4K
Heath DX60 at the ready!