[Boatanchors] RME 6900 users?

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jan 6 13:40:08 EST 2006

RME never made a 6950.  They did make a 4300, 4350,
and 4350A that had the "half moon dials".  The
RME-6900 had a large slide rule type of dial.  The
6900 was the last in the line of RME receivers.

Glen, K9STH

--- rayfri <rayfri at HIGHSTREAM.NET> wrote:

I used to have an RME 6950 and I just LOVED that dial
mechanism with the big silver tuning knob and that
half circle tuning dial....

Glen, K9STH

Web sites

http://home.comcast.net/~k9sth