Rubber foot needed

Ron Lawrence KC4YOY kc4yoy at CAROLINA.RR.COM
Fri Jan 6 21:54:01 EST 2006

The Clough-Brengle model 87 transmitter project is on the home stretch.

It is missing one rubber foot, here is a link to the CB-87 project, parts
needed
page. http://radioheaven.homestead.com/CBparts.html
Page down a little and you'll see the photos and details about the foot
needed.

I've got one more knob for the front panel that needs to be cleaned
and polished. And then figure out what I'm going to do about the missing
tuning instruction that go in the holder on the front.
I know from the 2 CCC radio operators that it had printed instructions for
dial settings and the Clough-Brengle name. But I have no idea what
it really looked like.

A month or so ago I got a really nice SW-3 to go with it the recreate the
CCC station shown on the opening CB-87 page.

Thanks to everyone for their help and encouragement.

73, Ron