FS: Oddball Collection or Phono cutters and cartridges

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Mon Jan 9 20:45:06 EST 2006

FOR SALE:

Here is a box of phono cartridges, and sapphire tip cutter
needles, etc. etc. etc.
Includes a G.E. Diamond stylus, Astatic 66-2M cartridge,
Astatic 310T or 710 cartridge, 6 or 7 Duotone sapphire
record-cutting needles. Clarkstan cartridge, Walsco items.
4 New RCA microphone mounting cushions in the
original unopened packages...
Astatic ceramic cartidge type 245, a type PL-2 cartridge.
Many adapters, fittings and needles.
Some of this is new, some used. I am no expert.

Since I have no idea what it is all worth, will let it all go
for $9.00 plus $4.50 shipping