FS: Pristine Heathkit Station

paul hendershott pjhender2002 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jan 13 01:13:58 EST 2006

Hi Folks

  I have a beautiful pristine Heathkit station for sale which includes:

  1) SB-230 Linear Amp
  2) SB-100 Transceiver
  3) SB-614 Station Monitor
  4) Matching SB speaker w/ built-in Power Supply for SB-100

  Each unit is physically as nice as you'll ever come across and all operate FB.
  I am replacing this station with a Collins station, so the Green must go.... for now at least!

  Asking $750 + Shipping/Ins ( but ONLY $650 if you Pick-Up near Chicago, IL! )

  73
  Paul W9BBR