FS: LONGINES Shortwave Portable Set

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Thu Jan 19 07:41:28 EST 2006

FOR SALE:
CLASSIC Longines Symphonette Model 4597-B
Shortwave Receiver.

This portable receiver has AM, FM and two
shortwave bands, 1.7 to 4.9 MHz
and 4.9 to 12 MHz. Has built-in telescopic antenna
in good shape.
Dual rate tuning for badspread, with all original
knobs.
Lighted slide rule type dial with on/off switch.
Volume and tone controls. Earphone jack for quiet
listening.
Operates on internal batteries or external power
source (not included)
I was told that this works but I have not tested
it. SOld as-is. See picture and details at:
http://www.af4k.com/radios.htm
Available for $15.00 plus shipping