SSB ops clear down to 7000 kHz on 40m, Grrrr

Neil McKie n.mckie at BENDCABLE.COM
Fri Jan 20 17:24:18 EST 2006

  Thank you for the 50 microvolts = S-9 reference ...

  This coming week is our local clubs annual radio test meeting.
 One service monitor, a DC power supply and several clip leads is
 usually all I need.

  Will be testing 1.8 through 928 MHz amateur gear.

  If you are close enough, come by for 'your' test ...

  Neil - WA6KLA