NATIONAL TILT BASE AND SPEAKR FS

John Bauer W4AWM at AOL.COM
Sat Jan 28 20:19:42 EST 2006

Rare tilt base for National NC-173 or 183 series receivers.  Presently
finished in 173 factory paint, but may be repainted to match 183. Has NC emblem
Some scratches but nothing really serious. $300.00 Shipped in lower 48.

I also have a speaker for an unknown model. Large size case, NC emblem, Grat
wrinkle finish with light brown grille cloth and 2 chrome strips. Original
speaker is installed.  Case has some tape residue on top and the usual scratches
but no dings or rust. I can't find this one in any of my handbooks or
catalogs. JPGs available on request. Price is $90.00 plus shipping from Zip Code
20015.

73,  John,  W4AWM

73,

John,  W4AWM