W8DBF Duane Fisher

Gary H. Harmon Jr. gharmon at IDWORLD.NET
Sat Jul 1 09:09:01 EDT 2006

Now that I think about it, words of wisdom from Duane have been absent
lately.  I hope he's OK.

73, gary

=========////////=========
Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK
6003 Archwood
San Antonio, TX 78239-1504
210.657.1549 home
210.884.6926 cell
gharmon at idworld.net
"Veritas vos Liberabit"

-----Original Message-----
From: Boat Anchor Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV] On Behalf Of kd4e
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 7:12 PM
To: BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Re: [BOATANCHORS-TEMPE] W8DBF Duane Fisher

I understand that he is legally blind but is still
highly active in many Ham and other projects.

It may well be that he is trying to get you what he
sold but that his physical challenges are limiting his
timeliness.

He can be humorous at one moment and sarcastic to an
extreme the next but I've never heard anyone question
his integrity.

He manages several lists and hosts at least one on-air
Net.  Should be pretty easy to contact unless he has
taken ill.

Hope your arrangements with him work out OK.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e
http://bibleseven.com