W8DBF Duane Fisher

W2AGN w2agn at W2AGN.NET
Sat Jul 1 10:20:43 EDT 2006

There is no question the guy is a flake. Once a year he announces he is
giving up Ham Radio and selling all his equipment. In the past, he had
enough sycophants who sent the old "Oh no, Duane, tell us it isn't so.."
emails. Last year though, most said, "Bye, Duane, Good Riddance."

So he may be off pouting somewhere.

--
 / \  / \  / \  / \  / \   John L. Sielke