Viking I

Garey Barrell k4oah at MINDSPRING.COM
Mon Jul 3 22:39:24 EDT 2006

Gary -

The original cabinet color was a VERY dark maroon.  I've only seen one
that color, most all have been repainted black.  Johnson was never noted
for the quality of their paint!  If you have a spot of clean paint on
the inside of the cabinet or somewhere else, you can get it matched at a
Sherwin Williams paint store.

The front panel is a two-tone gray, slightly darker than the Viking II,
at least in the ones I've seen.

73, Garey - K4OAH
Atlanta

Drake 2-B, 4-B & C-Line Service Data