WANTED: Manual for B&K Dynascan model 1801 frequency counter

Schichler, Alfred ASchichler at MICROWAVEDATA.COM
Wed Jul 5 09:01:35 EDT 2006

Thanks to all for all the help in finding a manual for this item. I should
be all set now.

I tried several Google searches for it last week, but each one was
unsuccessful for some reason.

Al, WA2AS