GB> Knight TR-106 - DSB Mod?

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Fri Jul 7 13:41:28 EDT 2006

I guess my thought is, is it worth all the trouble. You not only have to
modify the transmitter but also the receiver side. The were a number of
articles in QST, CQ, and 73 mags back in late 50's and through the 60's,
and even early 70's, on how to implement DSB from scratch or modification
of existing AM transmitter. Or find a cheap SSB CB rig and build a simple
two or 3 tube transverter for it.

Pete, wa2cwa