Trade NC-183 w/spkr for Xmtr

Theo K4MO at K4MO.COM
Sat Jul 8 15:46:33 EDT 2006

I have a National NC183 with the matching speaker that I would like to
trade for a transmitter. The receiver works, but it needs some TLC to
work well. Looking for a transmitter in similar condition. Something
along the lines of a DX100, Valiant, Ranger ..... An AM rig with a VFO
and 160 meters. May talk about other deals .... Whatcha got??

I will try to take some pics to send this weekend.

73,
Theo K4MO
Charlotte, NC

K4MO at K4MO.com