Duane Fischer

Bob Peters rwpeters at SWBELL.NET
Tue Jul 11 20:33:10 EDT 2006

Well guys to set all straight, Duane came through in flying colors. I
got my delivery today and all
Was packed well and was as specified. Come to find out he has had some
very very severe medical problems
That  did not allow him to ship my stuff. I feel that I owe him a public
apology for getting wound up but after three
Months I felt it was time. The two Heath Twoers will be well used as
will the tube audio amp. One twoer complete
With Mike.  My best to all.

73's.Bob W1PE