T.J Ant BB3

William Ferguson N2vot at AOL.COM
Wed Jul 12 19:57:31 EDT 2006

Hi folks...a number of years ago, I purchased a BB3 mobile ant from TJ. I
finally got the bug and unearthed it to find out that I have the basic unit
without any documentation. Can anyone out there help me out with some paperwork,
recommedations on mounting this beast? I could only find 2 articles from the
ARRL anhd a search for TJ turned up what appears to be a "search engine" type of
web page!
thanks to the list.
Bill, N2VOT