Six pin plugs

John Dilks K2TQN oldradio at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Fri Jul 14 10:50:30 EDT 2006

Collin,

Check here..... below a message from me to another reflector......

I just received my new "Radio Daze" catalog, and I want to tell you
that I am really impressed with it.

It has almost everything a ham would need to restore and repair their
radios.  They have an on-line catalog too, but there's nothing like a
paper catalog - especially if you have a nice quiet spot in your home
conducive to reading.

Here is their web site with an on-line catalog.  You can order a
paper catalog from their contact page.  Make sure your subject line
says "Radio Daze Catalog" in the beginning.

http://www.radiodaze.com/

73, John Dilks, K2TQN