What Companion Receiver to CE 20A?

George Maier George at MAIERGROUP.COM
Wed Jun 7 07:52:09 EDT 2006

I have to agree with Meir, the 2B is great match. I've been using that combo
along with a 600L for a few years, and having a lot of fun.  I also have a
75A-4, but prefer to match that up with the 200V.
Your mileage may vary...
73, de George - K1GXT

-----Original Message-----
From: Boat Anchor Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV] On Behalf Of doc
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 12:14 PM
To: BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: What Companion Receiver to CE 20A?

Anyone recall what tended to be used as companion
receivers with the Central Electronics CE-20A?

I have the CE-20A transmitter and the BC-458
conversion vfo.

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e  http://bibleseven.com
Florida Home w/Rohn 45 in concrete base & 10 acres for sale: