FS: A Batch of 9 cool old CR1A Ham Crystals

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Fri Jun 9 19:42:21 EDT 2006

FOR SALE: NINE ham band CR1A etc. crystals

Time to dust off those WW2 rigs and put them on the air.
Or homebrew something. I may even have a socket for these.

These are CR1A crystals with 1/2" [pin spacing, and pin diameter
is slightly larger than an FT243. I may even have a socket
or an adapter for these.

Frequencies:
7017.6,   7038.9,    7270.0,   7270.0,   7280.0,   10125.0 kHz
10141.7,   10208.3 kHz,     24.833 MHz

So, a kind of random mix of 40m and 30m and 12 meter
rocks. Fun for homebrewing.

One has the pins slightly squeezed in but it still works fine...
All are CR1A rocks (8) except for the 7038.9 crystal which
is in a DC35 holder from :Silver Cut Crystal Co." and has
one slightly munged pin.  Kind of a mongrel group, so
the price is low, he he...

The first $18.00 plus $6.00 shipping takes them home.
E-mail me if you would like them. 73 - Brian, AF4K