217stufforsale Investigation (SafeHarbor) (KMM216693036V64968L0KM)

Greg Gore; WA1KBQ GARDGORE at AOL.COM
Sat Jun 10 14:53:16 EDT 2006

Thank you for taking the time to write to eBay's Safe Harbor department.
We take reports of previously suspended members returning to our site
very seriously and we will investigate your report as soon as possible,
usually within 24 hours.

While it's often difficult to confirm that a current user is the same
person as a previously suspended user, eBay can review it's internal
records for similarities among accounts.

If we are able to find evidence of a previously suspended member, our
actions can range from issuing an educational alert, a temporary
suspension, or in some cases an indefinite suspension. The type of
action that we take is dependent upon the specific situation surrounding
an individual account. Things such as the nature of the original offense
and the length of time as a community member will all be taken into
consideration.

Please keep in mind that due to our privacy policy you will not receive
specific details of our actions. We assure you that we will thoroughly
examine your report. In certain circumstances, we may contact you by
email if we need further information. We pledge, though, that an eBay
Safe Harbor representative will quickly review your report and apply our
guidelines fairly.

**Please do not respond to this email as your reply will not be
received.

Members who have returned to the eBay site after being removed is taken
very seriously and will be closely reviewed. We know your time is
valuable and we appreciate you taking a moment to express your concern
to us. Thank you for helping to keep eBay a safe and reputable forum in
which to conduct business.

Regards,

eBay Safeharbor Team