VSS mailing list...and then there were two....

john johnmb at NC.RR.COM
Tue Jun 13 19:56:25 EDT 2006

Yours now makes two . One was started 3 weeks ago on YahooGroups.

Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 21:59:36 +0000
From: twoube <johnmb at nc.rr.com>
Subject: [VintageSS] Welcome to VSS
Sender: VintageSS at yahoogroups.com
To: VintageSS at yahoogroups.com

Welcome to the second (at least) incarnation of the Vintage SSB group.

Participation will determine whether the group stays open...I think
Yahoo purges inactive groups these days. While there are more groups
than Carters proverbial pills these days, there really isn't a group
dedicated to Vintage Solid State that I know of.

Enjoy!

John K5MO

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM