New Vintage Solid State Group Started

Neil McKie n.mckie at BENDCABLE.COM
Tue Jun 13 23:21:12 EDT 2006

>---- Original Message ----
>From: bsugarberg at core.com
>To: n.mckie at bendcable.com
>Subject: Re: [BOATANCHORS-TEMPE] New Vintage Solid State Group
>Started
>Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 23:12:36 -0400

  Would it not be simpler to discuss it right here?

  That way I would not have to subscribe to yet another remailer.

>>Hello,
>>
>>"The Vintage Solid State Group is for discussion of all solid-state
>(and hybrid) Amateur, Commercial, and Military radio equipment of
>the 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, and early 1980s."

  Ok ... I have from the 60's, 70's, 80's and beyond ... some are
 hybrid, most are totally solid state ... and, I have complete
 manuals for almost all of them .............

  The list of what is available would take me a while to compile.

  Who lives in Oregon ???

  Neil - WA6KLA