New Vintage Solid State Group Started

Neil McKie n.mckie at BENDCABLE.COM
Wed Jun 14 01:11:15 EDT 2006

  Oh ...

  Guess if anyone wants to talk hybrid or solid state radios, they
 can e-mail me.

  As I mentioned previously, I have no intention of subscribing to
 yet another remailer as I am trying to cut back now.

  BTW, I have nearly 100 of the radios in question (that is without
 going out and counting) ... and hundreds of manuals

  My earliest factory manual is dated April 1946.

  73,

  Neil - WA6KLA