GB> Northern Radio Frequency Shift Keyer?

kd4e kd4e at VERIZON.NET
Thu Jun 22 06:31:38 EDT 2006

It was with a Northern Radio Variable Master Oscillator so
I suppose it may have been used the same way.

I would not be using it for TTY and other modes and
would prefer someone else do so rather than taking
it apart.

It is probably too heavy to ship so would need a home
here in the Tampa Bay area.

73, doc kd4e

--

Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e