75A2 / 75A3 mixer modification

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jun 26 21:57:07 EDT 2006

I had an inquiry about a 75A3 that has had the first
mixer changed out from the 6BA7 to a 12AT7.  Since I
had not seen this change before I thought that I would
see if anyone had any information on the modification
so that I could pass along the information.

Of course the same modification would work on the 75A2.

Glen, K9STH

Web sites

http://home.comcast.net/~k9sth
http://home.comcast.net/~zcomco