GB> Re: NEED KNIGHT INFO PLEASE -- TR-106 Different Wiring

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Wed Jun 28 22:55:55 EDT 2006

Doc:
Both the TR-106 and TR-108 have the same AC wiring in the plug.  On the
chassis side, pin 4 (one side of AC) goes to black lead on power
transformer T-4. Pin 6 (one side of AC) goes to F1 15 amp fuse. Don't
forget there's also a 2 amp slo-blow fuse in the other primary lead of
transformer T-4. Pin 9 goes to the filaments and the jumper to pin 5 just
connects up the "hot" side of the filament transformer. I don't see any
other connections on the chassis plug that are needed for AC operation.

I've lost track of who really needed this info, so I'll let you figure it
out. I've received about a dozen e-mails, some due to cross-posting,
saying they got it and/or saying they didn't get it..

This is all the info I have.

Pete, wa2cwa