QSL Artwork Problems

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jun 29 15:14:09 EDT 2006

Comcast websites have developed a problem with
Internet Explorer when things go beyond the 2nd level.
 When I revised the K9STH website and added a 3rd
level everything from the 2nd level comes up not
available.  Hitting "refresh" (which sometimes helps
with such I.E. problems doesn't work).

Therefore, I have added the QSL artwork to the Zcomco
website:

http://home.comcast.net/~zcomco

For those using browsers other than Microsoft Internet
Explorer there do not appear to be any problems with
the K9STH website.  I normally use Netscape and my
wife uses Firefox.  Both of those work fine.

According to the FAQ, BAMA has the same problem with
Internet Explorer when you attempt to download
manuals.  Don't have any idea as to what is the
problem!  But just as soon as the problems with
Internet Explorer were made known to me I put the
artwork on the Zcomco website.

Glen, K9STH

Web sites

http://home.comcast.net/~k9sth