WTD: UHF element for URM-120/Sierra 164B Wattmeter

Dennis Wade sacramento.cyclist at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 1 10:54:11 EST 2006

Good morning all,

         I am looking for a UHF element for the above wattmeter.
There were various power and specific frequency ranges made...I need
one that will cover the 440 amateur band at minimum.  The element that
went to 1 Ghz would be ideal.  What do you have?

         Please excuse the marginally on topic post for some lists,
but finding one of these is more difficult than I thought.

  Thanks!

         Dennis

--
Dennis L. Wade