LOOKING FOR FEW PARTS & TUBES

Dee C. Almquist w4pnt at HIGHSPEEDLINK.NET
Sat Mar 4 20:56:22 EST 2006

Fellow Anchorites
Looking for tubes: 12AU7s, 6146(A)s, no 6146Bs. I have a few of these I will trade for ??. And I'm needing a special tube for a friend; an "eye" tube, 6E5GT. This is the round eye tube used in some vintage test equipment using octal base. Thats why the GT on end I was told.

Looking for Johnson Ranger circuit parts or parts rigs. Also would be interested in a 6N2 tx w/ good knobs. Knobs that are broken, chipped or cracked I can't use. I'm not needing any more panels, however. I could use another cabinet if metal is good & not a bunch of extra holes.

Any help appreciated.
73 es Dee