FS: GONSET G-77, G-77a, G-66b -- Asking Less

doc kd4e at VERIZON.NET
Mon Mar 6 00:07:26 EST 2006

OK, I have my G-76 w/Spkr-PS and a handyman's special
backup G-76 coming.  Need to pay for it!

FOR SALE

Prior asking prices lowered.

GONSET Model G-77 AM/CW Mobile Transmitter

The G-77 covers 80-10M, AM/CW, 60W Power Input.

Cosmetic condition: http://bibleseven.com/swapn.html
Should work fine but sold as-is.

Includes copy of schematic and Mod/PS schematic.

Asking $75. plus shipping

GONSET Model G-77a AM/CW Mobile Transmitter
(Updated G-77)

The G-77a covers 80-10M, AM/CW, 60W Power Input.

Cosmetic condition: http://bibleseven.com/swapn.html
Should work fine but sold as-is.

Includes Original Manual.

Asking $100. plus shipping

GONSET G-66b 160-10M AM/CW/SSB Receiver/PS/Speaker

Cosmetic condition: http://bibleseven.com/swapn.html
Should work fine but sold as-is.

Includes Original Manual.

Asking $100. for all three (rx/ps/spkr) plus shipping

Will post some additional pictures as requested.

Also ... I have a Turner Desk Mic that matches the
G-77.  Grey base, chrome trim, burgundy nameplate.
I would like to swap it for a mic that will match
my G-76 which has a black face, dark grey case,
brushed-chrome knobs and blue and white lettering
and dial markings.

Also ... I have a weighted chrome hand mic that
matches the G-77.  I do not know who made it as
there is no nameplate but it is weighted similar
to the oval Collins hand mics.  I may be interested
in selling it or to swap it for a mic to match my
G-76.

Pictures of both mics may be found here:
http://bibleseven.com/swapn.html

Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e