WTD: HP 141T Spectrum Analyzer System

Dennis Wade sacramento.cyclist at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 10 22:19:05 EST 2006

Please excuse the semi-off topic post, but looking in places where
people might hang out that have these things.

I'm looking for the above piece of equipment with the appropriate
plug-ins to at least 1.2Ghz.  I will consider a 110Mhz unit at the
right price.

I'd like to have it be within a 2 hour or so drive from the
Sacramento, CA area, but again..tell me what you have, price..shipping
estimate to 95608 and we can talk.  Thanks!

--
Dennis L. Wade
KG6ZI