Interesting Boatanchor Site

Rich Arland richard.arland at VERIZON.NET
Thu Mar 23 08:05:01 EST 2006

That is just WRONG, on so many levels!!!!

I have this site bookmarked...next time The Beautiful and Talented Patricia,
KB3MCT, decided to gripe about my collection of eclectic junque, I am going
to duct tape her to a chair and fire up this website! Holy Vacuum Tube,
Batman, this guy has a real sickness! This reminds me of the classic quote.
"He who dies with the most toys wins!" God Bless his wife!

73 Rich K7SZ