[Boatanchors] Interesting Boatanchor Site

doc kd4e at VERIZON.NET
Thu Mar 23 13:42:13 EST 2006

> Form your own conclusions. I guess I really don't
> have many radios after all.
> http://members.cox.net/wa6mhz/
> Dave N7RK

In a free society if he has the money and wants to
hoard the rigs it is 'permissible'.

He uses the term "museum" somewhere, perhaps he would
accept the offer of some assistance in digitally
documenting the rigs and the manuals for a true virtual
museum, I doubt he wants people tramping through his home!

Given the rare historic value of some of that gear
I wish he would find a true museum where it might be
preserved and displayed for all to see -- and preferably
a working museum where others might also use the gear.

I worry that he may, like another Ham who posted a
similar Web page years back, end up losing more than
he has amassed because he neglected his family in
pursuit of his radio obsession.

That Ham lost over half of his radios in the divorce.
This one notes that he has a window obscured by one
stack of gear and that has his wife upset "Danger
Will Robinson!"  (Lost In Space)

A well-lived life includes attention to balance.

Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e

            |_|___|_|
            | | & | |
               {|