GB> Web page re. history of Dentron?

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Wed May 3 05:57:36 EDT 2006

Good question, Doc - I will add this one to the HISTORY section
of the Boatanchors Directory at AF4K.com

Next time you will be able to find it there with my SEARCH
function.

Denny Had's history including his Dentron period is here:
http://www.soundstagelive.com/carytour/

Denny is an interesting guy - he used to run half page
special ads in QST and CQ during the Christmas and
Easter holidays with a Bible reference!

Made a lot of nice amplifiers and tuners too.