FOR SALE

John Bauer W4AWM at AOL.COM
Thu May 4 12:14:11 EDT 2006

Rare tilt base for NC-173 0r 183. Good condition. Currently factory painted
in 173 color but can easiby be refinished to match the 183. $300.00 plus
$10.00
shipping in the lower 48, or can deliver in Dayton.

NC "Sixty" Special. This is the grey and black version. Original manual.
Works but could use alignment. Looks good. $75.00 plus shipping or can
deliver to
Dayton.

Rewound power transformer for NC-183. Looks new and original. $100.00.
Shipping and delivery same as above.

Have a number of new or like new original manuals for various National
products. $25.00 each, shipped lower 48.  Let me know what you are looking
for.

Hallicrafters SX-101 for restoration. It is all there and looks decent. Main
tuning knob chipped. Front panel, dial and glass good to excellent. Case has
few scratches around the panel bezel but overall good shape. All inside parts

appear to be there including the calibrator and crystal. $150.00 plus
shipping. Will bring to Dayton only if I have a definate sale.

Hallicrafters SX-71 basket case. Lots of rust but good parts source. Could
berestored with patience. All parts appear to be there except for the band
switch knob. $75.00 plus shipping or can deliver to Dayton of spoken for.

I have room to transport items from the Washington DC area to Dayton or back.

Save packing and the dangers of commercial shipping. Prices on request.

73,

John,  W4AWM