Patterson All-Wave PR-10 Schematic & Internals?

John Dilks K2TQN oldradio at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Thu May 18 16:37:30 EDT 2006

Hi Doc,

Visit
Online Antique and Vintage Radio References
Free online schematics, manuals, tube data, references and more!

Go here:  Nostalgia Air dot  org
http://www.nostalgiaair.org/Resources/299/T0000299.htm

and exactly here for the PR10:
http://www.nostalgiaair.org/Resources/091/M0013091.htm