HRO5TA1

Bob Peters rwpeters at SWBELL.NET
Sat May 20 08:55:01 EDT 2006

Hi Guys am going to list here before going to the BAY...I have the above
with PS/ Speaker/ Coils from A-B-C-D and F. Has been re capped aligned
and working condition. Scale of 1 to 10 would rate it a 9 +. It is in
fantastic condition, I have pictures if you want. Bottom line is $550.00
plus packing and shipping. Packing will be at least 3 boxes. It will be
packed by Pack and Ship. Not cheap but good.  I have seen lesser quality
HRO's go for more.

Bob W1PE.