Hallicrafters SX-88 Receiver For Sale or Trade

Gary H. Harmon Jr. gharmon at IDWORLD.NET
Thu May 25 23:35:43 EDT 2006

Nice classic (rare) Hallicrafters SX-88 tube receiver.  It's a RUN 2, serial
number 296.  Receiver looks very nice and works well.  It has been
recapped.  Front panel has been redone and the warped bezel replaced with a
remanufactured one.  Warped bezel will be included for a souvenir.  Dial
glass and knobs are excellent.  Case could stand a painting.  Needs 3 wire
cord installed for safety.  The two IF cans in the left rear were damaged
when someone worked on the receiver.  IF cans have been repaired but could
have been repaired neater.  Original manual.  I estimate the receiver's
value at around $5K.  I'll sell it for that and I'll be happy to consider
trade/cash offers.  Pictures are available to interested parties.  Hank
Arney heavy duty shipping box available for safe shipping.

73, gary

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK
6003 Archwood
San Antonio, TX 78239-1504