DX 60

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Wed Nov 1 14:12:50 EST 2006

Hello Bob - I have a DX60 that has had these mods done.

The Dow Key c/o relay should connect directly to your
DX60 octal jack, as-is. The pins are marked on the back
of the chassis next to the octal jack.

The relay to bypass the function switch is what I can help you with.,

I will need to open up my DX60 and take a look for you soon!