ANTENNA TUNER TRADE DEAL

Dee Almquist w4pnt at HIGHSPEEDLINK.NET
Wed Nov 15 09:47:13 EST 2006

Fellow AM'rs
I've decided to do some "fishing" for the home ham shack.

1. I have for trade a near mint, factory instruction modified to include
160m, JOHNSON KILOWATT TUNER W/ coupler & meter (all original). Details
upon request. You know what these are going these days! I've had this unit
for years. Excellent tuner!

2. My needs: I need a HEAVY DUTY AUTOMATIC REMOTE ANTENNA TUNER that will
reside in the my original hamshack (my new abreviated hamshack is now in
house). This tuner must be capable of handleing 300 watts of carrier &
peak power of 1500 watts. I know the military contracted for some HD
tuners that might do the job. I've looked @ LDG & some of the others but
have not found what I need yet. Suggestions?

Couple of winters ago I took a fall on ice and age 72 these trips are not
good. Therefore, on cold winter days when I dont go into town to the shop,
I want to be comfortably situated here in my little hamshack / office /
computer room w/ my Valiant, NC 300, Ft 101e, home brew amp & some vhf
gear & pass the day/nites.

Best 73
Dee