Coaxial cable FS

Ken Simpson, W8EK W8EK at SPEAKEASY.NET
Sat Nov 18 11:52:46 EST 2006

Coaxial cable for sale:

I have some lengths of coaxial cable available.
The coax is mainly Belden 8214, which is RG-8 low loss
foam (just under 1/2 inch in diameter). Some may be
equivalent brands.
All lengths over 25 feet will be checked for loss before
shipping, and will be within 10% of published specs
(that is as close as I can check). Lengths shorter than 25
feet are hard to measure loss accurately, but they will
be checked with an ohmmeter.

Lengths vary from about 5 feet to about 100 feet. Most
have PL-259 connectors on each end, but some have a
connector on only one end; some has no connectors.
Please let me know what you need.

Belden 8214 is presently selling for about $1.35 a foot
in 500 foot coils. My price is basically 40 cents a foot,
plus $2 per installed PL-259 connector.

Coaxial cable jumpers with N connectors:

All of the following jumper cables are made with solid (not
foam) dielectric RG-213 type cable.

Two feet long, Male N to Female N.  Female end has a
weatherproof rain boot.    $8

Two feet long, with Male N on both ends, and rain boot on
one end.  $10

Four feet long, with Male N on one end, and nothing on
the other end. $5

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson