CRYSTALS FOR AM BANDWARMING ? ?

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sun Nov 19 07:36:42 EST 2006

From:           	Donald Chester <k4kyv at hotmail.com>

> Frequencies I hear discussed are 3685, and down on the low end near 3610.

FYI guys - I have crystals right now for 3615, 3645, 3655 kHz,
3686 and  3700 kHz

I can try to get some made up for 3685 kHz if a lot of folks
want them, but it will take a few months. Let's gauge the interest
then.

What about 3680 and 3685 kHz? Kind of like a  mirror of
3880 and 3885 kHz - very easy to remember.

73 to all - Brian, AF4K