Parting out SB-303

Bob and Bettina Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Wed Nov 22 09:48:59 EST 2006

I am (reluctantly but something has to go) preparing to part out one of my
SB-303s. Front panel is already spoken for but if you have anything you have a
particular need for, please drop me a line off the list and we can talk.

I will be putting together a list of the individual parts, boards, etc in a week
or so. The list will include prices. I will post that list on here. Overall
condition of the SB-303 is pretty good but everything is untested. Everything is
there but one board and the front panel. Only filter is a SSB filter.

Have a happy Thanksgiving.

73 de WA2CKY
Bob Groh