Book on Antique Radios (Marty and Sue Bunis) available - any interest?

Bob and Bettina Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Fri Nov 24 18:40:41 EST 2006

Cleaning house this afternoon and found I had two copies of the following book:
The Collector's Guide to Antique Radios
by Marty and Sue Bunis
First edition (1991)

This book does NOT cover ham receivers (unless the manufacturer such as
Hallicrafters made BC-SW consumer receivers) but does cover radio manufacturers
and their tube radios from beginning up to the end of the tube radio era. Glossy
paperback 175 pages lots of color pictures. Nice book and in like new condition.

I can stick it in an envelope and mail it to you for $8 total.

If any interest, email me directly.  Thanks.

73 de WA2CKY
Bob Groh
420 NE Sunview Circle
Blue Springs, MO 64014-2045