I have to trim down a lot of my boatanchors and vintage test equipment collection

Charles Bacon cfb at DUE.COM
Sat Nov 25 00:44:15 EST 2006

After decades of collecting, I have to trim down a lot of my boatanchors and
vintage test equipment collection. Lots of this stuff was bought from you
guys on this fantastic list over many, many years! So, here's a partial list
of what I am selling:

Receivers
Hammarlund HQ-129X
Hammarlund HQ-170A
Hallicrafters R-44
Hallicrafters S-38
Hallicrafters S-38C
Hallicrafters S-38D (2)
Hallicrafters S-40B
Hallicrafters SX-110 (2)
Hallicrafters WR-1000
RME-45, with Speaker, with VHF 152A

Test Gear
Ballantyne Scope Model 110A
Clough Brengle Model OC
Clough Brengle Model 110
Gertsch Model FM3
Leader Electronics Audio Generator Model LAG 53
Measurements Corporation Standard Signal Generator Model 65-B
Simpson Ohmmeter Model 372
Solar Capacitor Analyzer and Resistance Bridge
Superior Instruments Signal Generator Model 660A
Tektronix Scope Type 453A
Tektronix Scope Type 503
Weston Ammeter Model 433

Tube Testers
Weston Model 771
IBM Electronic Tube Tester (can't find a model #)
Lafayette Model TE55

Most of this stuff is in pretty good condition, and some of these are in
great condition.

I will post more items tomorrow.

Email me if you are interested in something, I can send you pics, and we can
talk price.

Chuck Bacon
Boatanchors & Vintage Test Gear Collector