Racal RA98C1 Independent Sideband Adaptor.

brian goldsmith brian.goldsmith at ECHO1.COM.AU
Sun Nov 26 02:20:41 EST 2006

Greetings to all.

The RA98C1 Independent Sideband Adaptor is a rare variant of the RA98 A,B or
D models.It was originally designed for single sideband reception of either
sideband of a DSB signal which has the advantage of reducing the effects of
selective fading and is also a useful aid in reducing adjacent channel
interference.The recovered audio is wide band broadcast quality for
rebroadcast use.
The problem is,I have several of these adaptors but no Technical Manual.I
have traced out the circuit but the manual is necessary for setting the SSB
filters etc.

Would anyone have a copy of the manual that I can use? All expenses prepaid
for a copy!
Well,ANYTHING for a copy!
Well,almost ANYTHING!!!!

:-)